LIVE UPDATE ON ANDREA
Attached jpg is a photo taken on a mobile phone of the attempt at 12.25pm (28/08/05)
Regarding Andrea's Record attempt......
Mike McErlane said, " We are currently facing near galeforce winds and heavy rain on the Loch. The swimmers are still going for it but are really having to fight against the lack of sleep, wind, waves and the bitter cold. You wouldn't think we were still in the summer months out here on the Loch! I wouldn't hold it against them if they just decided to give up in these conditions, but they are still going full pelt to make it to Inverness."