- Loony Dook (on 01/01/2014)
- Join the crew and hundreds of others at the Kinghorn Loony Dook.
Help raise money for the RNLI and join in the fun starting at 1100.
(Hot) Tea and coffee will be available.
Sponsorship forms are available from Kinghorn Community Centre if you would like to try and raise some money as well as getting rid of hangovers, however, it is not compulsory.
- Shopping Evening (on 08/11/2013)
- Kinghorn RNLI Lifeboat Fundraising Branch and the local Kingswood Hotel are making final preparing for their annual Shopping Evening this Friday, 8th November. A number of tickets are still available.
This exciting event is being hosted by the Kingswood Hotel, in aid of the RNLI. The Shopping Evening is being held again following very successful events in 2011 and 2012 which have raised over £6,000 for the RNLI.
The evening event will be open between 6.30pm and 9.30pm and will feature 22 stalls offering a range of goods including jewellery, handbags, beauty products, candles, spirits, chocolates, lingerie, handmade gifts, childrenís party clothing, gifts for men, demonstrations and much more.
Kinghorn Lifeboat Open Day (on 13/07/2013)
- Come along and join us at our annual Open Day between 12pm and 4pm.
There will be all the usual stalls, beach games, displays and a rescue demonstration between Kinghorn Lifeboat and a RAF Search and Rescue helicopter.
Songs On Saturday (on 26/01/2013)
- Kinghorn Church Hall, Saturday 26th January 2013 from 12 Noon until about 2:30pm
Come along and join us for superb entertainment and enjoy a warming, winter lunch of soup and sandwiches.
Available from Kinghorn Community Centre or Dragonís Den