- Songs On Saturday (on 26/01/2013)
- Kinghorn Church Hall, Saturday 26th January 2013 from 12 Noon until about 2:30pm
Come along and join us for superb entertainment and enjoy a warming, winter lunch of soup and sandwiches.
Available from Kinghorn Community Centre or Dragonís Den
Loony Dook (on 01/01/2013)
- 11am on Tuesday 1st January 2013 at Kinghorn Beach
Fancy dress or goose grease ... you choose!!
Sponsorship forms** available from Community Centre, Dragonís Den or Lifeboat station, or email your name, address and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send a pack out to you.
**It is not compulsory to get sponsorship - just join in the fun!
(Terms & Conditions apply and under18s must be accompanied by an adult)
Christmas Fayre (on 24/11/2012)
- Come along to our Christmas Fayre on Saturday 24th November 2012 from 10am to 12pm. Stalls, cakes, teas and coffees will all be available, and you can raise money for the RNLI whilst you shop!
XMAS SHOPPING EVENT (on 09/11/2012)
- After the hugely successful XMAS SHOPPING EVENT last year at the Kingswood Hotel Kathryn and Rankin are kindly hosting it again on 9th November, tickets are £10.00 each and include delicious canapťs and a glass of wine.
The following local businesses will be represented
- Integro Image Consultants
- Annie Crow - Hand made silver jewellery
- Karen - Bags of personality
- Eloise - jewellery and gifts
- Treasure Trails adventure packs
- All Sorts of Things
- Blanketyside farm shop
- Partylite candles
- Coastal Therapies and Aphrodite Beauty
- Shop at the Kingswood
- RNLI souvenirs
Catwalk show featuring ladies and gents fashions from Ann Hardie Designs, Manifesto and Sixth Sense
IF YOU HAVE A BUSINESS AND WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR DETAILS TO email@example.com
Tickets are available from The Kingswood Hotel, Kinghorn Community Centre or the Dragonís Den in Kinghorn.
Please note there will be no ticket sales at the door.
Open Day (on 07/07/2012)
- Please join us for our annual Open Day.
We will have all the usual stalls, as well as Newfoundland rescue dogs and a demonstration by the lifeboat and a Royal Navy rescue helicopter.
We look forward to seeing you there, with events beginning at noon.